Compliance – whistleblower system
The USU Software AG whistleblower systems enables you to inform us out about breaches of legal regulations or internal compliance rules and thus help to uncover them. At USU Software AG, compliance with legal regulations and internal compliance rules has top priority. Breaches of these regulations and rules must be identified as early as possible in order to take appropriate countermeasures and minimize possible damage for customers, employees, business partners and the company.
Contact with the Compliance Officers responsible at USU Software AG
If you have specific evidence of breaches of legal regulations or rules at USU or suspect that such a breach has occurred, you can contact the internal or external Compliance Officers responsible at USU Software AG in the following ways:
- Internal Compliance Officer in the Legal department:
- By telephone: 07141-4867-187 (Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00, by fax: -707
- Via e-mail to: compliance(at)usu.de
- By post: USU Software AG, Legal Department/Compliance, Spitalhof, D-71696 Möglingen
- Via our external lawyer who will protect your identity if desired:
- Dr. André-M. Szesny, L.L.M. from the company Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
- Telephone: 0211/600 55-217, fax: -210, e-mail: a.szesny(at)heuking.de
- Further information about Dr. Szesny can be found on the website: https://www.heuking.de/de/anwaelte/dr-andre-m-szesny-llm.html
USU Software AG will investigate all claims. We guarantee the greatest possible confidentiality and fairness with the whistleblower when investigating. This also applies to any employee who is accused of such a breach. Information can also be given anonymously. Please give as many details as possible and, if available, provide attachments and documents which support your suspicion. After all, we can only investigate a claim and claims will only result in action if we have an adequate basis for investigations and can provide evidence.